Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Gallery Wednesday - Worship




"Christ Before Me" by Margaret Becker

I made this card after a particularly rough couple of weeks in general. I was getting frustrated with the decay in my world and my inability to handle that decay in a godly manor.

I felt as if life was a pack of dogs nipping at my heels. No rest. No end. No resolution. And no one was going to "be nice" to me (according to my definition!). And I just kept fighting for my rights.

This is a powerful song about continuing to abide in Christ, to be filled with His power and to allow the Holy Spirit to change my perspective.

"Christ above me, Christ beside me, Christ within me, Christ behind me, Christ before me..."

If only I could learn to submerge myself in Him so that I can be His perfect bride. "
- Erin

See all of the Worship Gallery.

No comments: