Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Gallery Wednesday - Judges 2


Time is flying by so I didn't finish my Shuffle for a first place award this week. I'll work on it today and get a picture up soon. It's a fun Shuffle so I can't wait to do it.

Tiaras have really been on my mind lately so I decided to make that my first place award. Here's a little drawing I did of my idea. The main part will be made out of fun foam attached to an old headband. Everything I use to make it will come out of all my art stuff. It'll give you an idea of just how much stuff I have! I have no idea how I'm going to do those poufy things at the temples. Maybe a giant bow or some tissue paper?

I'm going to get sick of seeing my art work every Gallery Wednesday so you guys send me your stuff so I can post it instead!

You will be a majestic crown in the hand of the Lord, a royal turban in the hand of your God. - Isaiah 62:3

No comments: